top of page


New to WA?

Registering your vehicle for the first time in Washington State is easy! 


Reminder! You must first get your Washington State driver's license before registering your vehicle.*

  • Washington State driver’s license

  • Title to your vehicle

  • If you are financing your vehicle you will need to contact your lienholder and obtain a FRONT and BACK copy, if you need help with this you can contact our office and we can submit a request to your lienholder.

*For leased vehicles we may need the actual title, contact our office to find out more. 


  • Odometer reading for motor vehicles 2011 years and newer

  • Proof of sales tax paid in the previous state may be required if the vehicle has not been owned for more than 90 days.


  • For recreational vehicles, proof of sales tax may be required. If proof is not presented you may be required to pay use tax.


I have my documents, what now? 


Now that you have gathered all the required documents, you can either come in person to an office to process your transaction or you can mail the documents in along with payment. 


If you are mailing the documents in, please email our office “” with information about your specific transaction so that we can get you a total for payment. 

*Exemptions may apply. Please contact our office for a list of these exemptions.

bottom of page